Download Inventory Management 6.1 APK
The Inventory Management – Simple App is named simple because it is very easy to use application for recording inventory/stock/storage information. It can be useful for Medicine Shop Owners, Grocery Shop Owners, etc.
Check out my new app on play-store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ankit.inventory.ankitarora.flashlight
Video on how to take backup of your data to Google drive using Google Sheets: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7M4KDa4FDMg
Inventory Management – Simple App is featured in the top inventory management apps by Camcode (Checkout number 33) : https://www.camcode.com/asset-tags/inventory-management-apps/
Pro version now available at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ankit.inventory.ankitarora.inventorymanagementsimpleadfree. To support my work, do give it a consideration. Also, you can easily migrate by exporting your data from free app, and importing it in the pro app.
The app includes features such as:
1. Manage Items – Add, delete, search items in your inventory and edit the item name (recorded as transaction).
2. Manage Transactions – Add (Purchase), Remove (Sale), Search an Item in your Inventory.
3. Keep track of Out Of Stock/Low Inventory Items by selecting appropriate radio button.
4. Export (and import) Transaction History / Item Records / Out of Stock and Low Inventory Items to a csv file (eg: Transactions.csv/Items.csv) which can then be opened with an Excel File Reader. If the excel file reader does not exist on the device, the file can also be transferred to your PC (the file is created in the home folder of your storage). Then, it can be converted into any desired format.
5. View Transaction History.
6. Reach out for Help at the given email address in the Help section. Also, a help video link is included in the help section: https://bit.ly/2DPGaUx.
7. Customise the app according to your needs using “Settings”. You can enable / disable adding transaction description while doing a transaction under “Manage Transactions”, enable / disable adding negative inventory count (for advance sale), enable / disable adding transaction date / time for advance or future transactions under “Manage Transactions” (If it is disabled in settings, then current date / time is taken for transaction).
8. You can also clear all transaction data.
9. A Preview File feature is also there under Export/Import Data Section.
10. Notification Settings have been added (including Low Inventory and Out Of stock Reminders) under Settings. A low item count is added by default for each item under Manage Items (set as 2). This can also be edited. According to the threshold count set for each item under Manage Items, you can receive notifications for low inventory.
11. Barcode supported now! You can add items with barcode or choose to assign barcode later. Do a quick search with a barcode!
Note 1: For tablet users, I noticed that the settings and “clear transaction data” options on the Main application screen are available when you click on the Menu (denoted by 2 or 3 parallel lines – it might be present as a hardware key on some tablets).
Do try the app for your stock management.
– The app supports multiple languages: English, French, Greek, Portuguese, Indonesian, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, Russian.
– Added crash reporting feature – attach logs to email if a crash happens, to inform the developer to fix it in next release.
– It contains import feature for transaction history, import feature for item details, feature to clear all transaction history data, Feature to enable/disable adding transaction date for purchase/sale, Feature to enable/disable allowing negative inventory count of stock, transaction history to show latest updates on the first page.
1. Barcode support (Provide camera permissions).
3. Export Low Inventory, Out of stock Items.
4. Bug fixes.
5. Inventory Management Pro is also available.
6. Help section updated.
7. Fixed import issues in version 6.1.