Download Maps Speed Limits 6.1 APK
Maps Speed Limits shows the current speed limit in Google Maps, Google Navigation or any other app, like Navigon, TomTom, Sygic, CoPilot, Skobbler, WhatsApp, Chrome. It automatically detects when Google Maps (or any other app of your choice) is active and shows an elegant overlay with the current speed limit.
Try it now using our one week FREE TRIAL!
If you don’t like the app, just cancel the subscription free of charge during your trial period.
– Free one week trial! If you don’t like the app, just cancel the subscription free of charge during your trial period
– Smart cache: Maps Speed Limits is the only app on the app store that caches small parts of the map on your device. This allows for faster speed limit updates (every second, without lag!) and less data usage. It also means you don’t need an internet connection all the time.
– Speed limit alert: play a sound when speeding;
– Absolutely no advertisements!
– It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Google Maps (or any other app of your choice) is active or not;
– It automatically shows and hides, depending whether a Bluetooth connection is active;
– There is also a manual mode, to control it via the notification bar manually;
– Choose between miles or kilometers per hour;
– Hide it for 10 seconds by touching the overlay;
– Adjustable transparency;
– Adjustable size;
– Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
– Use it with any app installed on your device;
Please note that an internet connection is required to get the speed limits.
You can try Maps Speed Limits for one week for free! Just cancel the subscription within a week and there will be no charge at all. The yearly subscription price varies per country (because of taxes, rate conversion), but the exact yearly subscription price is shown when you start the free trial period. An indication is shown on this page under ‘In-app-purchases’, which is price you’ll pay per year.
You only need the subscription for the app to function, there is no one time fee. Please contact us if on [email protected] if you need further assistance.
Please contact us if this app does not work properly on your device.
We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
This app uses Accessibility services. This app will only use Accessibility services to detect the current active app, so it can show the overlay with the apps chosen by you in the configuration.
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps when the Maps app is active.
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps is active.
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Necessary to read the speed from the GPS chip in your device.
Necessary to get the speed limit from the internet.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Maps Speedometer, an app to display your current speed.
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphebia.navigationspeedometer
The best app for showing speed limits in Google Maps (or any other app), with Android 8 support!
Why is this app the best?
➡️ Activate on app launch, Bluetooth connect or manually;
➡️ Sound an alert when speeding, even with your screen is off;
➡️ Smart Road Cache: you don’t need a internet connection continuously;
➡️ Smart Road Align: more accuracy;
➡️ No advertising;
➡️ Privacy guaranteed: We don’t store and/or sell your personal information.